Will Writing Services
Writing a Will is one of the most important steps you will take in your life. It is the best way to plan what happens to your money and property after you die.
If you do not make a Will then you will have no say in how your estate is managed after your death and of course can be an added stress for those you leave behind.
How Can We Help You?
Our expert Wills and Probate Team are to help you plan for you and your families’ future. We can offer advice on how to:
- Appoint legal guardians for minorsc
- Consider changes in circumstances; including children, grandchildren, marriage and divorce
- Ensure that your assets are passed to the correct people on death
- Minimise Inheritance Tax
- Name executors to manage your affairs
- Plan your funeral
- Set up trusts and gifts to family, friends or charities
At Bawtrees we offer to securely store your will which helps ensure that your loved ones are able to find it upon your death. Of course it is also accessible for you to update at any time.